I and my boyfriend had a plan to go to NY!! We went to H.I.S and bookd to go to NY. I was looking forward to the plan.
BUT
Suddenly, my family said "You must not go to NY with your boyfriend. " I could not believe this thing. I thought "Why??" My fahter and my mother think that it is so dangerous to go to NY with boy! But I think this is a good plan and good chance to me. If I have a job, I could not go to trip, becouse maybe I can not have free time like university students. I have a summer vacation for two months!!
What do you think of my family's opinion or my opinion?
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can understand the feelings of your parents.
However I agree with you!
Say hello to your "Filipi~no" for me.
Oh,,,I know how your parents feel. They are really worrying about you, so they said like that:(
But!!!!! If I'm your standpoint, I also want to go with boyfriend..
I hope your parents agree with you!Good luck;)
Post a Comment